Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Political Science

Of all the social studies, political science is my favorite. Current politics is a very interesting field for me to study. Something I will take away from the class is the jobs of the President, how the Senate and House of Representatives are arranged, and the requirements for each. Some "portable skills" I can take from this course are debating skills, and analyzing skills. Debating skills I gained from our second soap box. These skills are very helpful in the real world. Analyzing skills I gained from the first soap box, and gaining information for the second one. This will help me do projects in college and finish assignments when I get a job. Analyzing information is one of the most valuable tools you need for school and a job, and I got some good practice in this class. 

No comments: